Here in Seacnc, we deal with the saying “Your Work, Your Way”
We don’t differentiate between the requirements for new and revised submissions. You may choose to submit your manuscript as a single Word or PDF file to be used in the process. Only when your work is at the revision stage, will you be requested to put your work/writing in to a ‘correct format’ for acceptance and provide the items required for the publication of your article.
As an international, multi-disciplinary website, we provide a platform for the publication of the most interesting sex stories of sea creatures. However, what we require is that your work is original. The stories may represent a variety of perspectives and different interpretation or approaches. They may be based on the full spectrum of established ideas, from the creation of your mind to customs or legends.
Contact details for submission
Authors are requested to submit their work electronically through our email address: email@example.com. You may also reach us here.
You can use this list to carry out a final check of your submission before you send it to the journal for review. Please check the relevant section in this Guide for Authors for more details.
Please ensure that the following terms are complied with:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
• Your work must have been ‘spell checked’ and ‘grammar checked’
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare
• Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements
For further information, reach us through the link provided above.